2009-06-23

Blogger's data:blog.feedLinks

As you might have noticed, I got sick of the crufty, old, temporary-turned-permanent template here and been playing with making a new one from scratch. So you might expect this place to look even worse and more half-baked for some time to come.

And while I was trying to get the RSS links in the header, I came across the data:blog.feedLinks thingy. I've been extremely puzzled as to why couldn't I <b:loop> it... turns out it's not a list, but a piece of HTML code. Just smack the <data:blog.feedLinks/> in your <head> and be done with it.

To end this rant, I'd really appreciate if blogger had anything resembling a proper reference instead of this freaking I-m-so-stupid-I-can't-use-a-reference-and-need-mom-to-answer-me-questions freaking FAQd up 'online help'.

EDIT: BTW, no, no comments for you. We'll see if it's to stay. Mostly depends on how fed up I'd be with the blogger API, I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.